Honda dealers are the best choice for all your vehicle's needs, whether you have a simple question or need service. The certified service technicians at Honda dealer are well-trained to keep your vehicle running like new. They apply their knowledge and skills to every kind of work you might need, from general repairs and maintenance, to factory recall work, warranty service and more.
All Honda Service Professionals are required to pass a series of PROformance in-dealership training programs, training classes and more. Through it all, Honda Service Professionals are accomplished and dedicated. These technicians, advisors, warranty administrators, cashiers, receptionists, dispatchers and service managers are committed to doing what they do.
Why service your vehicle at a Honda dealership?
- They work on all Honda vehicles. That means all models, years and mileages. They are the experts.
- Only dealership staff can get current training directly from American Honda.
- Dealerships get up-to-date technical resources for the model and year of your vehicle.
- Dealers use Genuine Honda Parts. You know they will fit right, function properly and last a long time.
- Dealers maintain a large inventory and can get parts overnight.
- They work with you to properly care for your vehicle. At your request, they'll take a drive with you, at the time of drop-off and when you pick it up, to ensure that you're completely satisfied.
- A quality-control check is conducted on the dealership's warranty work, so you can be assured that your vehicle will be fixed right the first time.
- A guarantee on maintenance and repair work. American Honda backs all Genuine Honda replacement parts with a limited warranty of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.